Wine class with food pairing 1-12-21 from 17:30 – 20:00
The 1st of December from 17.30 to 20.00, Osteria Moderna is hosting a wine class with food pairing.
Our first wine class will be based on two regions: Friuli and Veneto, with great, awarded wines explained by our Sommelier Michele and delicious culinary creations by our Chef Georgia.
Please call or mail to claim your seat.
Limited seats available, hurry up.
- Pinot Bianco, le Monde, Friuli pair with Ceviche of Tuna in tuna sauce
- Pratum, Le Monde, premium white wine, Friuli pair with Beed filet tartar
- Ca Botta, Torcinato, Valpolicella, Veneto, pair with Agnolotto with pumpking, pecorino fondue and black truffle
- Amarone Caio’, Ca Botta, Veneto, pair with braised veal cheek with cruncy polenta
- Recioto Valpolicella, Veneto, pair with chocolate & hazelnut declinations.
Price p.p. Euro 78.00